Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SI Joint

My SI Joint is back out again, so I have been in pain since Saturday. I was suppose to make a announcement at church Sunday morning about our upcoming actives for the rest of summer, so I told Josh to make the announcement and say something catchy so people would pay attention. (Wrong Move) He got up there and told the congregation that I had been in a fist fight at Bowman Gray Stadium the night before and knocked my back out, unfortunately some people believed him.. In saying all this, when you lay around in pain life goes very slow, you have time to think, which I don't need to be doing.
I have realized that I don't need alot of things, that I need to make my house simplified.  Get rid of some junk, de-clutter, and re-arrange what stuff I have. When you lay around and look at stuff you realize that you have to clean around alot of junk that you really don't need.  So my goal this fall is to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment