Thursday, July 4, 2013

Reflection

I sat down tonight to settle my thoughts and reflect on the upcoming day.  We have been busy, busy, busy today, so I haven't had a lot of time to just think. Tonight will be the last night our daughter spends the night as a single child of ours. Tomorrow starts a new journey in her life and in ours.  Joey and I will be living alone for the first time in 28 years. Audrey will be making a new home of her own after 26 years of living with us. I do think we all will have some adjusting to do.
I remember praying for her and the husband that God would send to her one day. I knew she needed a man who could loosen her up a bit, she gets a little stressed, one who has a lot of common sense, she is really smart but sometimes misses the easy things, I knew she needed a man who could read people well, she tries to trust everyone, she's  learned from him.  Wesley needed a girl who could expect things from him, he has a lot to offer but was a little slow in trying to achieve, he needed someone to push a little, (his grandparents love Audrey because of this) he has come along way since our first meeting. He needed a girl who is a little stressed because he is so laid back, they compliment each other. He needed  a girl who could even calm his OCD, hers is bad but not a bad as his.  It will be a funny home life with all their compulsive ways. Together they are hard headed, neat, easy to get along with, pretty simple people and  both are family minded. I can't wait for what has taken 5 1/2 years to get here.  Happy Wedding Day 7/5/2013...pictures to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment