Friday, July 12, 2013

2 YEARS OLD

It's hard to believe that this little bundle of energy is two years old.
It is amazing what you will do for your grandchildren.
Pap-paw and her are having coffee in her house.

She had a birthday party last Saturday, Joey and I were there in body but not much in mind.

Her little friends and cousins from church came.
 
Harper has learned so much in her little 2 years of life.  She can say her whole name, count to 18( that is how many steps from their basement to upstairs), she knows shapes and colors, is learning to put on her own shoes, knows how to work my phone better than me, and loves to sing.
She is comprehending direction (like my house is here her house is that way), she tells me all the time to drive with two hands, she understands prayer and reminds me sometimes to pray, she understands what family members go together, she know when driving down the road where to turn to go to bank to see Ms. Sharon, to go to church, she knows where the water towers are in Welcome. I can only imagine what she will learn this next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment