Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Life is a blur.....Are there times you can't remember what you were doing two hours ago.....Since March I have been on non-stop mode, so life has passed and I am out of the loop. I know things around me are going on but I have had so much stuff to do and so many things happening that I have not been able to really think about others and their lives.  Let me recap, Audrey bought a house, we have helped remodel it for March and April, I had a 30th wedding anniversary, Mom passed away, A great friends grand baby passed away, Sister-in-laws mother passed away, friend from high school passed away, family member passed away,  then friend from church passed away at just 39 years of age this week.  Audrey got engaged, got married, I turned 50, Harper turned 2 and all my children and children-in-laws had birthdays in the last 4 months.  On top of that it has rained and the grass has grown like crazy, so mow, mow, mow.  And then there is work, everybody has to do it. Praise the Lord we have been healthy in our home...This is why I haven't thought of anyone but my life for the last several months.  I understand why people get so caught up in their own lives that they forget other people have problems, hurts, and needs too.  That is why when things are good and you have free time, don't waste it sitting around, look around somebody might  need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment