Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankfullness

THANKFULNESS - Aware and appreciative of, grateful.
Here is my list:
My Lord and Savior, who gives me peace everyday, who loves me even when I feel unlovable.
My Joey, who I know loves me more than I can imagine and who I can't imagine being without.
My children and in-law children, who are in so many ways so different but who bring such pride, laughter and joy to my life.
My Harper, who will always be the first grandchild and with that brings such love from my heart that I cannot explain how it burst with happiness every time I see her.
My extended family, as I get older I realize the need for more family.
My Friends, I can't explain what friendship does for the soul.  But to be without friends has to be a very lonely life.
My church, even though it drives me crazy sometimes, I can't imagine a life without the church family in it.
My health, I appreciate being able to see, smell, hear and feel things, I appreciate all that this human body has to offer.
My home, it is a safe haven for me, I can't imagine where others feel home is fearful or stressful.
For the many other things we take for grant it...like... food, gasoline, electricity, a computer, telephone, books, music, candy, make-up, shoes,a car, bible study,  clothes, a bed to sleep in, a dishwasher, our cat, Buster, I never imagined being thankful for him.
I am a very blessed individual and believe me when I say that I don't take it lightly.
I am not one who goes around saying thank you all the time to people, but I do know that deep in my heart that I am BLESSED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment