Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My favorite Holiday is over

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, there is no pressure on anyone about anything.  All you do is show up to events with food. My only regret is that our extended families, don't discussion what I consider to be the most important part of the holiday, "Thanks"giving. What we are all thankful for is never discussed.  It hit me when Josh, Abby and Harper left there Grandmother Nancy house at lunch and that I would not see them the rest of the day, that I didn't tell them  how very thankful I am for them.  I text ed them....today's society....their way of communication.... I also text ed Audrey and Wesley.  Each with different messages...We have become such a non-verbal communication society  that I think we forget to really talk to each other.  Plus with Thanksgiving not at my house at all I have to conform to others, and honestly I do not like having no input for this holiday.
One day, it will be at my house and it will be different....Control freak!!!!!Now on to Joeys favorite Holiday! Christmas where there is no pressure.HA!!HA!!HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment