Thursday, October 11, 2012

Walmart!! I KNOW

Just a funny note, you know how I was talking about how my time seems to be so important.  Yesterday morning at the Walmart (I know Cindy) I was waiting to check out and the only line available had a lady with a large load of groceries.  I got in line and started thinking about why doesn't  she hurry up, why is she only putting a few groceries up then walks to the bag area puts a few bags in buggy, goes back to put a few more groceries on the conveyor belt, checks the bags again, this went on for 15 min. What she was doing was checking to see how much everything cost, she only had a certain amount in stamps to pay for the food, she ended up sending some of the vegetables back, she kept the oreos, chips, drinks, etc.  I had to laugh because of the many things that played out in my mind, but I did realize that time was still not the most important thing.  The check out lady was very nice to me about it taking so long and I got to chat with her.  I told her I appreciated her good attitude because I know working there can be very hard sometimes. So when our time gets messed up maybe there is another reason it takes so long, I am trying to see the hidden things in life.

1 comment:

  1. I still h-a-t-e walmart. Time not only does not exist in walmart it runs backwards. Pleeeese pick any other store....pleeeese!! I truly believe that walmart is in the deepest pits of you know WHERE!!!

    ReplyDelete