Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Time

Time seems to be very important for us Americans.  we seem to never have anytime for anyone, never have time to do the things we like to do, time to get everything done in the day that we have planned.  We are always looking at how long it took us in the grocery store line, the bank line, the preachers sermon.   We plan when the right time is to have children, we plan the timing of coloring our hair so that it looks right for this next event in our lives. Why is time so important to us? We think of time in hrs, days, weeks. I believe that we as a country, as people of the USA, think our time is more important that others.  God's time is so different than ours. I want to be fixed spiritual immediately, I want my children to know what I know now and they are twenty years younger than me.   Why do I think God is not working the way I think he should, could it be that  he is not doing it in my time frame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment