Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Let me Recap for you

The reason I think we are a little on Satan's radar right now and I think some of what my family is going through is a spiritual warfare. Since I have been back from the beach, I once again am not sleeping but about 5- 6 hrs a night, my body need 8.  I have had leg problems since birth, my mom took me as a child to every doctor she could and all they ever came up with is growing pains.  Unfortunately Audrey has inherited the same problem.  There is no rhyme or reason to the pain, it hurts from the top of the back of the leg to the bottom of our feet.  I think sometimes it is worse when we have had little sleep.  However, Our legs usually hurt on the same day, whether she is home or not.  Usually always at night but the last couple of weeks nothing has touched the pain in mine and they hurt throughout the day. I thought this might be atmospheric also. I have had severe sharp pains in my right head at times, I attribute that to allergy headache( Since I have never had one before). I have also started getting what my family calls a rhino hump on the back of neck, that these last two weeks has become extremely painful.  I have sat around with a heating pad on my neck for hrs at a time. Josh has had his first kidney stone attack this weekend.  Audrey has about 100 I mean literally 100 bites from either red bugs or mosquitoes while she went to a wedding this weekend at Outer Banks. These are a few of the bigger things physically happening.  On the spiritual side of  things, Joey and I both have had major obstacles to overcome this last week, with him as a elder of the church and me as a board member.  We are responsible for major decisions in the directions of our church, so we take this seriously.  On top of that, I am starting the new Beth Moore James series, Joey is teaching the Jr. High on Wednesday, and we both are still trying to do a EE (Evangelism Explosion) with a couple of younger people.  This is the reasons I think that we are trying to be distracted by Satan. Alot of this is confusioning  to me, Joey and I are willing to work,   I try not to ask Why, but it does come to mind and gets frustrating. 

1 comment:

  1. I am praying out loud for you and yours. The verse I am praying over your family is Matthew 21:21

    In short, we need to say to the mountain, "Move."
    Satan cannot read your mind but he can hear us. And praise Jesus he must flee at the sound of the very name, Jesus!

    ReplyDelete