Friday, September 7, 2012

James, what a spanking I got

We started our fall ladies Bible study so I read through the book of James before class.  To tell you the truth, I don't know what I got mself into.  I like to forget what it says sometimes, but now that I have set the path for this class, forward I must go.... For instance, the first chapter says alot, to consider trouble in my life great joy, because it is teaching me endurance to grow spiritually. That God gives wisdom generouslly when we ask. Don't have divided loyalty, God blesses our endurance during trials. Sinful desires lead to death, I need to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. Don't just read he Bible but listen to it, and care for widows and orphans.  WoW!!! is all I can say, just in the first chapter. Are my toes going to be sore these next couple of months....

No comments:

Post a Comment