Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 31

I am not one to Celebrate Halloween, when the kids were very small we would dress them up and take them to family, but I didn't get into very much. This year we are having a chicken stew for the church on Halloween night at a church members farm. We are having a blue grass gospel band, food, hay rides and a costume contest. I wasn't sure about the costumes because some people get upset, but we asked the church family, no scary costumes. What has been great about it, a lot of the older people are dressing up, sometimes we forget that as Christians we can still have fun and not represent the world. I love the fall with all the colors and I love to be outside smelling leaves burning, you know what time of year it is just by the smells.

I though these were a pretty representation of the colors of fall


No comments:

Post a Comment