Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Psalm 19

I have this Psalm is a picture frame in the mountains. "The heavens declare the glory of God: the skies proclaim the work of his hand. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display his knowledge" There is more verses to this Psalm however this picture reminds me of his work. I woke up to this beautiful sight Saturday morning, it's a little spooky looking.
As the day progressed and the sun came out I took this picture, the deer eat all my other flowers that I have ever planted, they don't like the smell of these. I went to the mountains to try and learn how to relax my body. The Physical therapist tells me how my back is all tight and knotted. I think I am pretty relaxed, but my body tells another story. So my goal was to enjoy the scenery and not be in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment