Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Nothing to say

I find myself with not alot to say. I 'm not wanting to sound rude but I'm kind of tired of people. I can't believe I am writing this but I know others feel the same way at times. I think we get this way when we are tired. We don't want to talk, we don't want to read, we don't even want to listen. We just want to be.....I know that it is not a good state to be in for a long time, but I do think there are times when we need quiet, we need separation from life. I have been listening to old Motown songs on utube today, and just enjoying good old music. I am a big Motown fan.
I don't have to think, talk and examine what is happening. I just get to enjoy.... So if you find yourself frustrated with the world, with having to think, or with having to be kind. Take a moment to sit back and listen to some old up-beat Motown music and just relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment