Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Look Up

Right now for some reason I am intrigued with the sky. I love to go out at night and see the difference each evening provides. This one is more in the purple and yellow line compared to my earlier blog with the pinks and blues. I am trying to take life simple. The 4th of July we spent in the mountains, it was in the 70's & low 80's and at night it got down to the 50's. I had to wear a coat to the fireworks display. I loved it...I am trying to enjoy life and not think about it so much. My goal for the summer is to live for the day and not worry about tomorrow. To enjoy the small things in life and pay attention to the little details. For instance, the above picture. How many times do we not look up in the evening and for a brief moment just enjoy the beautiful scenes presented to us by the creator. Nothing man made only God formed, in a second he can make things lovely, pure, excellent, and praise worthy. We should be thinking on these things .......

No comments:

Post a Comment