Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I use to think

I use to think I knew something about God, but as I get older and hopefully wiser I realize that I have no clue about alot of things. Just when I think I have something figured out, wham....I am confused again. We have a 18 year at our church who just gave birth to a little boy about 3 weeks ago. Last night in the rain storm, she had a wreck and the baby drowned in a creek. Amanda is bruised up and in shock but doing alright physically. I think about this tragic situation and honestly try not to think about it because it is so sad. Here is the time in life when you have more questions than answers. You know God sees the bigger picture and all you see is the immediate surroundings. Life changes fast, things happen and sometimes we don't know for what reason. We just have to trust. Trust that God knows best for us, trust that he does see the bigger picture, trust that he loves us even in the times when we don't feel love. Trust that in all things God has a purpose for our life. Please pray for Amanda and her family during this hard time. Pray she will not feel guilty and that she will find peace at some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment