Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow OH how we love it...

Out my back door


Olof

Happy Family
We had such a great day in the snow. Abby's mom and dad, Joey and I, Audrey,(Wesley had to work)
a young couple from church, and a another couple with 3 small kids came. We went sled riding all afternoon. I chose not to sled ride quite as much this year, I have had a migraine for about two weeks and I told my family my body is half way in place I didn't want to knock it back out. I did go down a few times and each time got faster and faster. We doubled on each others backs and Heather and I crashed and rolled because we got to going so fast that we were afraid we were going to hit the creek and trees at the bottom of the  6th green. Josh and Abby have great places to sled near their home so everyone congregated there.  Kim made delicious taco soup and potato soup. Kim said last night I was suppose to work but snow seems to only come about once a year here so vacation day was calling her name.  We made really great memories and that Harper played all day outside, ate white snow(that not one had stepped in, I think we all said all day) she would not wear her gloves so we had to have warm hand moments. Bella and her rode sleds down those steep hills for hours. It was a great day, so now I can say I am ready for Spring(Cindy, the birthday girl, who has now finally joined the nifty fifties group) So up crocus, up tulip, up daffodils...

1 comment:

  1. I want to bypass Spring and jump right into Summer with Olaf!

    ReplyDelete