Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Its just what we do

Harper loves the outdoors rain or shine warm or cold it doesn't matter. So Monday we decided to go and look for a pink ball that I had on my front porch but those winds last week took it to another county I think. We went on what Harper calls "an Adventure" looking for it. We searched the fields across the street, the woods behind our house and all around the neighborhood but never did find the big pink ball. However we did find things that started with her name Holly, Acorn, Rock, Pinecone, Evergreen, Rock (white one)

Yesterday we played outside while Pap-paw put our pine needles at all the houses, office and shops. If you look closely Harper is tied up by the leg to the trailer, she is in jail, because I was Hans and she was Elsa and I locked her up because she had frozen Anna and her hair was turning white. It is amazing what little minds will think of next.

No comments:

Post a Comment