Sunday, August 31, 2014

Labor Day

Labor Day, what is it? Wikipedia states its a  yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of their country.  The Bible states "Those unwilling to work will not get to eat." 2 Thessalonians 3:10.
A funny but sad story, I remember a lady one day being let out at her job at Food Lion, I happen to walk by as she was being dropped off by her husband and I remember her words still today, Honey, do you think you might go to work today? I went home that day and told Joey that I do appreciate that he has always been a hard worker.  Work is good for the soul, it is good for the mind, and it is good for your health. But everyone needs a rest day, so enjoy all you hard workers...

No comments:

Post a Comment