Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Harper

Harper made herself a new headband and decided to wear it like Olivia Newton-John from the 80's workout video.

Resting from the hot Sun that day, if only me and Diane could have climbed in there, Would that not have been a sight.

Kelsey and Harper hand in hand as we are leaving the park, it is great to see my friends grandchildren becoming friends with my grandchild. How the time does fly..
 
Harper has been very deep thinking the last few days, it is funny to watch and listen to her as she talks about so many things. She told me last week after we were having our usual sing-a-long, shake-a-long to Mercy Me's Shake that she "has Jesus in her heart and him and her are really close"
I just laugh and told her that I could believe it. When you hear her pray it is so special and sweet. I told Joey its sad that adults don't have the simple faith of a child. To Harper it seems so simple and easy.You know that faith is a spiritual gift, I always say I don't have a lot of gifts other than discernment but I have realized that I have the gift of faith. I, like Harper have never not believed in God, to me it has been so simple to believe, but I have spoke to other Christians who say there have been times that they struggled with the total belief system.   

No comments:

Post a Comment