Friday, March 15, 2013

My friend Cindy and I

I know what Cindy is going through.  I think over the last month I have slept one night for 7 hrs straight and it was in the mountains where no one can bother me.   Last night was 2:30 waking up and watching TV, the night before was 3:30 and watching TV.  I know most will say don't watch TV but if I don't my mind goes in millions of different directions and I can't reel it back in.  I know that I have to try something different I am just not sure what it is, you can only go so long without it effecting your happy face. Josh asked me yesterday why I was so ill, I didn't think I was but after a month of not alot of sleep I guess it has started showing in my attitude.   I know it is showing in my weight,I have been trying to cut back and eat better and haven't lost a pound. I know this is a phase but it has been going on for about 2 years, I sleep for a month pretty good get alot of energy and then there it goes again, 3 hours wake up, 2 hrs wake up, lay there and hope I fall back asleep.  The problem also is this daylight savings time, it kills me, mainly because I need a couple of hours at night to gear down, so when it light outside its later (11:30-12) before I lay down, then Audrey wakes me up 3 days a week at 5:30, and then Joey gets up at 6 every morning, so the constant up and down just throws my body all out of kilter. "For a person thinks in his heart so he is" Proverbs 23:7, Right now my heart needs a full night sleep so out of it will come kindness.......LOL

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stars am I in agreement with you!!! I am sleeping less and less. And it is showing...around my eyes, my waist and my ugly attitude!! I could go to bed right now and it is 2 o'clock in the daytime! Lets get together soon....how 'bout 3 a.m. some night!!

    Love you!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete