Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lighten Up

I have been so serious the last few post I have decided to lighten up some today.I remind myself that there are alot of funny things going on around me, mainly Harper.  Kids do and say the funniest things.
Josh has now named her Hurricane Harper, she comes in a whirlwind and leaves a mess behind her.
She has learned to spit, not a very ladylike action, but her aunt Audrey was told as a young little girl that real softball players knew how to spit so she thinks that this is no problem. Harper is a head of the game so to speak... Harper also likes  to tell her Mommy that Mam-maw and Pap-paw pop her every time she stays with us.  Abby asked her the other day where she got the bruise on her leg and she told her Mam-maw did it. I kept her that night so they could go to dinner and I asked her did you tell Mommy and daddy that I gave you that boo-boo and her reply, "I did". 
She has many new sayings like, Whoa Joe, Oh my!, I Did, and  Dad Crazy. 
She has better technology skills than I do, When we pray for our food, she likes to pick who at the table prays, then she instructs us who to pray for, we laugh because she always prays for Brett (Abby's brother) we tell him he must need more than the rest of us. She prefers "Audra" to rest of the family, if she is there Harper doesn't really need us.  She thinks she can drive a car, she ask everyday
"drive mam-maw".
She has her own bucket of coon (corn) to feed the ducks and geese with. She thinks that drawing means "H" because we write her name on everything.
So my philosophy is when you are taking life to serious, hang out with a toddler, things get put in perspective real quick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment