Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Few Christmas Highlights

Saying Cheese


Looking for Josie the dog


She was loaded down with animals for Christmas

Sunrise in the Mountains


Our little bit of Christmas Snow

I took a million pictures for Christmas but something was wrong with my camera, I think mainly it focused on a moving child and so most of my pictures were blurry..  Joey and I went to the mountains to see snow for Christmas, unfortunately it was just cold and a little dusting for the day.  I needed a much welcomed rest, my back went out when I got there so I mainly rested and read a couple books.  Came back good as new......Christmas was such a great time this year with Harper.  She was such a pleasant child through the whole time. She enjoyed the whole experience at every house she went too.


No comments:

Post a Comment