Tuesday, November 15, 2011

once again

Once again I have been fighting a kidney stone, this one is smaller because last Tuesday I hurt but not so that I could cry like the last one. The pain left me by Wednesday night so, I thought smooth sailing.  Everyday I have not felt 100% I knew something still wasn't right.  Yesterday I went to see my family Dr., she said I am sorry to tell you this but you do not have a bladder infection.  Yeah!!!! Most people are thrilled to hear this diagnosis but to me this means there is a rock rolling around in there,  that  little rock baby is still there trying to cause me discomfort and grief. I went to the Urologist and he said the same thing, try to give birth to the gravel, but if nothing happens by next Tuesday, call me. Sure I think, no problem, I just have to suffer for the cause, whatever that cause is..

No comments:

Post a Comment