Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Ford

I sold my trusty car 2 weeks ago and have been driving Joeys truck.  I do not like to drive his truck.  It is too big, it is hard to park, and I don't feel girly at all in it. He also does not like for me to drive his truck.  You see I put things in my vehicles everyday.  I keep a pretty clean car, but it has stuff in it.  His truck is always litter free.  He told me I don't care what you get just get one soon.  I looked online for two weeks, went to multiple dealerships, drove a variety of cars and suv's.  Buying a vehicle is a important decision.  We ladies have to like to look, the color, the way it drives, the radio, and for me right now how good is the gas mileage.  I don't care about the tires, the engine, or other manly things.  First and foremost, I have to like the way it looks. Well, I prayed and told the Lord how much I would like to spend on a car and no more, I called the Chevy dealer and they had a Ford of all things on the lot.  I liked, I offered them the amount I was set on and they sold it to me.  So now for the first time I and driving a Ford Fusion. Joey dropped me off at the dealership and said I hope you make it home, you know what Ford stands for don't you."Fix or Repair Daily" he is a true Chevy Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment