Monday, November 7, 2011

Grave stones

Joey and I were in the mountains this weekend, hunting season started there last week.  It was such a beautiful weekend I needed to get out but you can't go walking around in the woods, it is very dangerous this time of year. I raked leaves around the house on Saturday while Joey was up the mountain. In Virginia you can't hunt on Sunday, Joey hung out with me so we decided to walk down the road to one of the local grave yards to get my exercise in for the day. On this beautiful clear blue sky morning, as Joey and I had looked at all the dates and name on the grave stones I told him, wouldn't it  be really cool to be right here on this spot when Christ comes back for his saints.  The graves would start popping open and right there on top of this mountain in the middle of this field on a beautiful sunny day we would rise up and met him in the air.  It gave us both goose bumps.....

No comments:

Post a Comment