Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wedding pictures

                                          Here are a few from the wedding,
                                        My sweet children, I am glad they get along
This is Carson Simpson, Audrey use to love to play with him when he was a baby.
He is now growing up to be a handsome young man.

 I tried very hard to get a picture of Brent with his eyes open it took me 3 tries but a beautiful picture it turned out to be.
                          The nephew( Groom) Jarrett and niece, Taylor
I don't take pictures of myself but I wanted one with Kim (mother of groom) she looked so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Audrey and Josh are both so pretty and handsome!! Everything looks so gorgeous! I am sure it was a really nice wedding.

    Love,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete