Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Scenes

      Daniel 2:21, He changes times and seasons,he removes kings and sets up kings
      He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.
 The leaves were not that pretty this year in the mountains but I tried to find a few areas where you could see some of the bright colors.

My first picture of a real bear running in the fields.  At first I thought it was a baby cow because he was in a pasture near the other cows, but when he turned to run I knew that was no cow.  He stopped near the woods and I got this shot, he is about 150 lbs not a very big bear. This was about 6 in the evening.  I always know they are there but never get to see them in person.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos. I would have run screaming like a banshee if I saw a bear. Amazing!!

    Love you!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete