Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you ever want to say.....

Are there times in you life where you just want to tell people what you really think no matter the consequence. I struggle with that way of life regularly. Why can't everyone just think like me, look at life like me, just be me.....Wouldn't that be a tough world.....As we grow older I know we are suppose to mature, handle ourselves gracefully, and be kind, but sometimes you just want to say it like it is, get it off you chest, yell, scream and just be who you really want to be sometimes. The problem comes after you have had your say...You either hurt someones feelings, make them mad, or just completely become confused because they didn't get it...One of my goals for 2010 is to be as completely honest as possible with people and myself while also doing it with kindness, discretion and love. Sometimes its hard to do all three but with a goal in mind all things can be possible. I just have to remember to throw out me and allow God to do it all...

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Sister, Amen! I think that as the fruit of the spirit goes, that kindness is a hard one to apply to our daily lives. It is the one fruit I struggle to harvest in my life.

    Love,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete