Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My First Post....

Today I decided I would start blogging, my friend Cindy has been doing it for quite a while and I really enjoy her stories of life. I have found other blogs that I enjoy reading from and while mine might not be highly intellectual, spiritual, or even funny I might have something that you find will inform, uplift, or just cause you to laugh sometime. So here goes........
As you will soon learn I sit in a little office (15 x 15) by myself from 9-6 everyday. I do not see many people so I have alot of time on my hands. I am learning to be content in all things.HA!HA! But because of my working situation I do read alot of books and watch alot of news. I usually have a couple books going at one time, I don't know how you feel about reading more than one book before finishing another one, but I have alittle bit of adult A.D.D. I get bored easily, so I switch books alot. The only problem with this is when you go to tell someone about a book it is sometimes hard to remember which book you read something out of. In the last month I have read Fireflies in December, So you don't want to go to church anymore, all 5 of the Deanne Gist Bride books, 1 of Joanne Fluke recipe murder mysteries, plus a couple of western 1800 early 1900 romance novels and Crazy Love by Francis Chan. So as you can see my tastes very in books. Most books I read have to catch me on the first 10 pages, if I am not caught by that point I have to work real hard to keep going. If anyone has suggestions for some really good books, please pass them on..... HAPPY READING

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love this! Hopefully we can network thousands into reading all our thoughts and stories!! We are changing the world, one dopey person at a time!
    Love you!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete