Friday, August 21, 2009

Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered when you go to the grocery store and have to use their little card to get your discount does it really matter if you have a card. I went today and everything I bought was on sale, however my car was in the shop and so I didn't have my set of keys which keeps all my grocery store cards on it. I went to check out and didn't have my card and the check out lady said just put in your phone number and it should work, well it didn't. It will only let you try to put your number in once so I told her maybe she could call out over the speaker and see if someone else had their card. The manager came up and said we have a store card but we are not suppose to let you use it (why?????) why don't you get a new card, (I already have one....) finally she swiped her store card. Now if someone could just tell me why it is that every grocery store has a discount card and why we just can't go in and buy the sale items on sale without a card... This is one of the many things I wonder about on a daily basis. I am always asking myself "why do we do the things we do?" Have you ever stopped and thought about why you do things, could it be that maybe there are some things you are doing wrong, maybe there are things you are doing right. The question is why are you doing them and do somethings need to be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment