Thursday, June 11, 2015

Cindys Post

After reading my friend Cindy's post, I totally agree with her how the world is so backwards in its thinking. That Satan has tried to make sin look good and good look evil. This song when I first heard it made me realize that Satan can't have the Christian soul but he can mess a Christians life up. He is watching us and waiting to see our weak areas and uses things we like to bring about the "slow fade"( another great song). We can get so wrapped up in our life that we don't even see him invading it. We have let down our guard. The Bible says he is hear to kill, steal, and destroy those are not sweet words. Those are harsh, hateful words so we need to always be on guard.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard this song but the truth it sings is amazing! Satan never for a second stops thinking about how to keep us in his darkness and out of the light.

    ReplyDelete