Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Harpers mean voice

Harper now likes to talk to us in this voice were she growls at us. Abby called last night to ask if she has been talking to me with this voice when she doesn't get her way. She got in trouble for telling her mom to get out of her room, then in the bathtub for telling her mom to quit messing with her. Abby asked her where she learned to talk like that  and she said "in Winston". Abby explained to her that you cannot talk to people with this growling voice when she didn't get her way and that she was going to tell all her grandparents and she was going to be punished if it continued.  I think it is funny when she talks with her little growl and I think she thinks she is being funny, but I have to abide by the parents, so today when she looked at me one time and growled "don't look at me Mam-maw" after I hid my smile, I asked her where she heard someone talk like that and she replied "Walmart"... I am not surprised....LOL

1 comment:

  1. If she heard it at Walmart it could have possibly been me. I growl a lot in Walmart. A whole lot.

    ReplyDelete