Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Cold Rainy Days

What we do on rainy days, run around church with marker on our face.  When she got there Josh said somehow she got into the markers on the ride over. I laughed and told her we need to wash off and was it permanent markers she said I hope so, I don't want it to come off.
 
 Another stop we have on cold rainy days is Chick-fil-a every Tuesday. Yesterday Joey, Harper and I went to the Children's museum in Winston then to eat.  She had a so much fun at both places. of course Joey made friends with the little kids by throwing snowballs at them in the their igloo I made. All the children started zeroing in on him after a while.
 Last stop was home for rest and as you see she like to play coyote in a box. We get the coyote and put in box to get rid of them. Don't worry lid is not hooked to she can breathe. She comes up with all kinds of crazy things to play.

I love how kids can be so creative, when did we as adults stop. Did we think that it is embarrassing or silly to just be fun at times. I guess that  grandkids are good at bringing out the imagination in us old fudy dudies.

No comments:

Post a Comment