Monday, September 26, 2011

As on today...

As of today we still have not heard if Audrey passed her test...
As of today she has the most beautiful complexion except for one really large spot on her chin....anxiety
As of today I think I am going to try and start exercising again....
As of today I think I am going to try and start losing weight....
As of today I am going to tell Joey what a great husband and dad he is...
I already tell him this, I am just going to keep it up....
As of tomorrow, I get my first try at baby sitting my granddaughter, we are going through a trial run with Josh dropping her off, and Abby is going to get her a little later.....
Who knows what will happen today?????

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love this post...seriously. I started back walking this evening. As of today I am committing to lose weight. Real. Serious. Weight. Love You!!

    Cindy

    yoursoontobeskinnyfriend

    ReplyDelete